- Machine wash on gentle cycle at 30°C with low spin speed program (=drum 400 to 600)
- Do not put in the dryer
- Steam iron at medium temperature
Dress Freesia black
– Fitted cut and slightly flared neck
– Sleeves with gathered head and 15 cm long cuffs
– The model is 176 cm and wears a size S
Color : black.
Composition : 100% TENCEL®.
Production : made in Marcollin (FR).
Certification : OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
This dress is made from a natural material that is both breathable and comfortable for the skin. It is neatly made in France by women with a unique know-how, who share our commitment to sustainability and attention to detail.
By selecting eco-friendly materials from sustainably managed forests, that use few natural resources and that don’t use any toxic products for its transformation, we support a totally sustainable approach.
This product has been certified by GENUINE WAY SA through the use of blockchain technology, which allows you to verify its environmental sustainability and traceability. To do so, scan the QR code or clic on the button below:Product sustainability
Measurements in cm
Tips on the cut of our styles to best fit your morphology:
- It’s the little black dress that’s easy to wear and dresses you in the blink of an eye.
- This style is not suitable for A-shaped bodies since the hips will be too pronounced compared to the shoulders which are narrower.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.