- Machine wash on gentle cycle at 30°C with low spin speed program (=drum 400 to 600)
- Do not put in the dryer
- Steam iron at medium temperature
Skirt Parrotia black
– Skirt with a flared cut and buttons on the front
– Boxwood buttons 100% French
– The model is 172 cm and wears a size XS
Color : black.
Composition : 100% TENCEL®.
Production : made in Marcollin (FR).
Certification : OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
This skirt is made from a natural material that is both breathable and comfortable for the skin. It is neatly made in France by women with a unique know-how, who share our commitment to sustainability and attention to detail.
By selecting eco-friendly materials from sustainably managed forests, that use few natural resources and that don’t use any toxic products for its transformation, we support a totally sustainable approach.
This product has been certified by GENUINE WAY SA through the use of blockchain technology, which allows you to verify its environmental sustainability and traceability. To do so, scan the QR code or clic on the button below:Product sustainability
Measurements in cm
Tips on the cut of our styles to best fit your morphology:
- It is a timeless! This skirt can be worn with a shirt as well as with a cosy knitted sweater or a white t-shirt.
- This style is suitable for all body types. However, it better suits women with hips than women with an H-shaped body.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.